Cut Protection Glove
Comfort, Cut Protection, and Dexterity all in ONE Glove.
At Least 10X More Cut Protection than most popular leather and construction
gloves!!! The ultimate construction glove in cut protection and
durability. When handing rough, sharp or jagged materials, reach for the NEW Ansell
Cut Protection Glove. Featuring a unique combination of DuPont™ Kevlar and
Ansell technology, this Intercept Technology® Stretch Armor Yarn is designed
to deliver comfort, dexterity and ANSI Level 4 Cut Resistance to the Professional
Contractor. Bare hand dexterity is delivered by utilizing Ansell's patented Knitted
Variable Stitch Technology allowing ultimate flexibility and the ability to handle
nails and screws without removing your gloves. A proprietary foam nitrile dip
technology delivers excellent wear in comparison to leather gloves and great grip
for any application!
- Cut Level: High
- Puncture Level: Medium
- Abrasion Level: High
- Handling sharp and/or jagged materials (stainless/galvanized steel, aluminum)
- Thin-gauge sheet metal or metal studs
- Broken glass or sharp metal casings
- Applications where cut/lacerations/wood splinters are highly probable (fabrication
- Installation/cutting/mending/demolition of ductwork and/or window frames
- Handling/installing/cutting/setting ceramic/marble tile
- Handling wet/oily material where grip is important
- Tying rebar
- Hardscaping or demanding landscaping applications
|Best in Class Cut Protection||Dramatically reduces cut injuries|
Adheres to the new OSHA Employer Pay for PPE rulings - Cut/Abrasion Resistant
|Reduced medical costs and increased productivity / Reduced Fines for improper hand
|Superior Abrasion Protection||Ability to withstand all day handling of rough and abrasive building materials||Improved performance protects users longer.
|Superior dexterity and comfort||Reduces hand fatigue and eliminates the need to remove gloves to complete tasks|
Ability to handle small items such as nuts, bolts, and fasteners
|Increased productivity and user acceptance/compliance
|Foam nitrile coating||Excellent wet or oily grip||Ability to protect workers hands and provide sure grip in all environments (wet/dry) while keeping hands safe.